Thursday, December 31, 2015

Spent another day in bed with aching head and bones, exhausted, despite the fact that i slept for hours.  Chris and Nancy are going to the Swiss Hotel in Sonoma, but I am just not up to it.  So it is another night of bed and television.  Yesterday, I watched nearly twelve hours of "Bluebloods."  Actually, I slept and watched.  I started watching an episode, fell asleep, and woke up three episodes later.  At the moment, I am watching "The Thin Man."

Today, I actually took a shower, and went for a ride on some of my favorite streets in Vallejo - Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio, Capital, Napa ... Came home and climbed back into bed with Oscar, the tuxedo cat.

I have never been a fan of New Years Eve. I am perfectly content to stay home tonight and reflect on what an amazing year it has been.  Chris laughed when I asked him if he and Nancy would make it to midnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment