Monday, January 18, 2016




Rain poured down yesterday, but i still made it to Moschetti for my dose of caffeine. Had a nice conversation with a woman who has lived in Vallejo since she was twenty.  She raised her children here, and her husband was in the Navy, and worked at Mare Island.  She said that Vallejo used to be like "Leave it to Beaver."

My intrepid Aunt Mary Lou arrived from Plano, Texas Saturday night, along with my cousin, Mary, and her husband, Paul.  Nancy and Chris got pizza, salad, and soup from Napoli, and everyone had a chance to rest and catch up. On Sunday, drenched by the rain, we went to lunch at the Swiss Hotel, on the square in Sonoma.  



Richard got a new dog, Fiona, who is a rescue from Thailand.  We went for a walk in the hills at Mare Island.  Fiona fits right in with the pack and was running around with the other dogs as though she had been here forever.  Lulu told me not to get another dog. As long as I have Richard as a friend, i don't have to.  I always know where i can go to get my dog fix.   


View from Mare Island

Fiona

Spencer

















No comments:

Post a Comment