Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Vineyard Lifestyle




Spent the day with my Aunt Lulu, cousin Mary, and her husband, Paul.  Paul drove us to St. Helena, where we visited Beringer (http://www.beringer.com), where Lulu's favorite zinfandel comes from.  We had two glasses of wine, a riesling and a cabernet. The place was very German, with lots of stained glass windows and amazing gardens.  





        


      

      

   


After Beringer, we had turkey and cranberry sauce sandwiches at V Sattui, another winery nearby with a really good deli. We drove back on the Silverado Trail.  Lulu asked me today what plans I had made for my final resting place.  Since I am still looking for a resting place for myself while i am alive, I told her i was donating my body to science. We will see if science wants it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment