Saturday, January 23, 2016





Buddhas hand 1.jpg



Yesterday, I was close to riding off the rails, but i managed to stay on track.  No drama, except in my own head.  Last night's dinner featured pork cooked several different ways, thanks to my Aunt Jean's friend Robert, who gave Chris a whole lot of meat when they were in Carmel on Thursday.  The Texas Crew is leaving today.  It has been fun having them here. Thursday night, Mary made spaghetti and meatballs, using Grandma Balint's recipe.  Delicious, of course. We will see each other again on Cape Cod in October, over Columbus Day weekend, for the Balint family reunion.

Gregory and I went to Moschetti for coffee this morning, and then downtown, to the farmers' market, so he could buy beets and greens for tomorrow night's dinner party.  Once again, he showed me more fruits and vegetables that i have never seen before.






No comments:

Post a Comment