Sunday, February 21, 2016



Full moon. Didn't sub.  Took my computer to Nathan's and updated my blog.  Daniele fixed me the most delicious cornmeal waffle with over easy eggs and bacon formed into a smile.  I am officially exhausted, although, or rather because I am having a great time.  

Saturday afternoon, Chris, Nancy, Ann, and I went to a barrel tasting at Roche Winery (http://www.rochewinery.com), in Petaluma.  What a scene.  Packs of oenophiles milling through several rooms, tasting pinots noirs and chardonnays, among others, and eating delicious food paired with each wine. After the tasting, we went for pizza at Old Chicago in downtown Petaluma.  

Saturday night, Kate and I were going to see Hail Caesar, but it wasn't showing in Vallejo, so we went for a drink at the Front Room, down on the waterfront. Vallejo needs a place where grown ups can go for cocktails.   



Here is the glorious view from the Mare Island Golf Course parking lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment