Monday, March 28, 2016



School is still on spring break, so i sat in my nook at Nathan's, had another amazing breakfast sandwich on sourdough bread, and a very large latte.  

My newly found ten-year old nephew surprised us all and face timed me this afternoon.  I got to meet them all, not in person, but in animation.  still, it was delightful to see these people with whom i share DNA.  My brother and i have the same face and coloring.  I was overcome with emotion when he said how much i look like our mother.  I am glowing, having seen my brother, my sister-in-law, my nieces and my nephew.  It was so weird and so normal, at the same time.  

In a month, they will be here and we will see each other in person.  

As if things were not surreal enough already...


No comments:

Post a Comment