Friday, June 3, 2016



I got an apartment.  It is really small, one sunny room, a bathroom, a kitchen, but it is mine. It is half of the bottom floor of an older house in an established neighborhood, according to the landlord.  The huge backyard has two lemon trees, an orange tree, a plum tree, and several rose bushes.  

The landlord is a happy Chinese man named John, who just wants me to be happy.  I took Chris with me, and he approved. It is a mile and a half from Chris and Nancy, two miles from Gregory, Richard, Loretta, and Bake, and three miles from Kate.  

Vallejo is 2,983 miles from Vero Beach. Eventually, I will go back to figure out to do with my storage unit.  In the meantime, I am going to clean out my car and hang up my clothes. I am now a California resident.   




No comments:

Post a Comment