Tuesday, June 7, 2016




Two more days left of tutoring.  it is murder right now.  I saw three kids this afternoon who have been done with school work for days.  

Slowly, I am moving into my new place, going by to drop things off and acclimate myself to living on my own again.  Bu i am looking forward to being settled. it is wearing to live out of laundry baskets, and to spend so much time in my car.  I have so much empathy for the homeless people i see, since I would be, if it wasn't for the kindness of my family and friends.

Had a really great phone conversation with Lois Bonanni, a good friend to my parents, and to me, for most o my life.  I told her that I am so happy that at least once a day, i cry tears of joy.  we talked for a long time. she is a great listener who really gets how monumental this adventure has been for me.

My cousin, MJ, texted me yesterday, to let me know she had been to a psychic on Cape Cod.  The psychic asked who Brud (my dad's childhood nickname) was. MJ said, "that's my uncle John." 

"Well," said the psychic, "he says to say hello."  It's so weird, but i have felt my parents' presence strongly over the past few days, as i begin moving into my place.  

I'm feeling very blessed.  





No comments:

Post a Comment