Saturday, June 4, 2016


Signed my lease and then drove to West Petaluma, to interview for a summer school position.  Driving there, I realized I didn't want the job, because of the commute.  Went through with the interview anyway. It was a disaster.  The officiousness of one of the teachers really turned me off, especially when he patiently and condescendingly explained to me what teaching common core writing involved.  

On the way back to Vallejo, on route 37, some asshole in a black station wagon limo sideswiped me and kept going, although I don't know how, since traffic was so backed up.  

I bought hangers at the Dollar Store down the street, and spent some time hanging things up.  Outside my bedroom window is my own private patio, with a huge bougainvillea bush.  




No comments:

Post a Comment