Thursday, June 16, 2016

It took me a while, but this morning, i finally had all the things i needed to make coffee for myself in my new place.  It is so gratifying to boil water in my kettle, grind the beans, froth the milk, and wait for the coffee to steep in the french press.  I even have a brand new mug.  A cup of coffee has never tasted this good, primarily because it is Moschetti French Roast.



Stopped there this morning, since it is only three blocks from my apartment.  That coffee is so darn good.  I picked up some Gold Rush Bay Area All Natural Raw Honey, another product of Vallejo. 



It is overcast and chilly today, the kind of weather I remember from Cape Cod in late spring or early fall. I love it.  It's blanket weather, sleeping weather, time for a hot cup of tea weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment