Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It has been pouring cold rain most yesterday and today.  I feel like I am decompensating, social skills and all.

Had to be at the Fairfield-Suisun Unfied School District, to meet with the sub coordinator at 10:15 am.  Finally.  She fingerprinted me and didn't know when they would be processed.

There i was, in the parking lot, finished for the day, not knowing what to do next.  It was too wet to walk, so i looked on-line for apartments for someday.  Chris helped me budget-wise (aside from letting me live rent-free in his house indefinitely), reminding me that I need to deduct 30% from what i figured i was going to bring home from subbing, as well as telling me that my housing expenditure should be a third of my monthly take home pay, as a guideline.  And he reminded me that I had to think about summer, when i would not be subbing.

These uncertain times will pass, and I will have soon have my own place, where i can entertain my family and friends, those who have kept me entertained and nourished this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment