Tuesday, January 12, 2016





No subbing today, although I checked.  I got in the shower early, in case they called me for a last minute job.  Since they did not, I headed to Nathan's.

I have not been there in ages.  David, Daniel, and Don said they missed me.  Since I arrived at a time of day when i am still normally in bed, I got my favorite spot in the window.  I took my time getting settled, and ate one of Daniel's delicious breakfast sandwiches on sourdough bread.  It never looks or tastes the same, but it is always amazing.  The music was good, spicy samba, which is great wake up music with coffee.  



I like who I am out here. I am making friends, and now I am making money.  I love my family out here.  There is no drama and an abundance of astonishing views.  


This is what healing looks like.  

No comments:

Post a Comment