Friday, April 8, 2016



Another day in elementary school. 

The Pope said today that the Church needs to be less judgemental.  I love this guy.  Unfortunately, there are people, some of whom i am related to, who think he is being too easy on those of us who haven't made mainstream choices.  For me, it is too little too late.  I am so traumatized from all the judgemental Catholics i have been surrounded by my whole life.  God and I are fine.  But i have been done with the patriarchy of the church for a few decades now.  

Spring is intense out here.  I don't know if it's because i haven't witnessed the change of seasons in fourteen years, or because it really is technicolor, but it's like watching time lapse photography.  There are the most beautiful roses everywhere i look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment